BASIC PROTOCOL FOR MINYAN
Last Revised – June 7, 2021
WHAT TO KNOW
- Pre-registration is required for Shabbat morning only at baronhirsch.org/minyansignup.
- For those who are fully vaccinated, masks are now optional. Those who are not vaccinated must where a mask at all minyanim.
- All protocols are subject to change based on local conditions and adherence to the rules.
- Sit only where directed, and only stand in front of your seat.
- Please do not wander or approach others during the service.
WHO MAY ATTEND
- Minyan is open to men & women, with maximum attendance listed for each minyan.
- Parents may bring children who are entering 1st grade or above provided they: 1) adhere to all rules and 2) arrive with a parent and remain next
to the parent for the entire service.
COVID 19 POLICIES
- If you tested positive for COVID-19: - You may not attend until you have been symptom/fever free for 14 days, and then had a negative test.
- If you had exposure contact (as defined by CDC) with someone who tested positive: - You may not attend until you either 1) had a negative test
which was taken at least 7 days following contact or 2) have been symptom and fever free for 14 days since the contact.
- If you think you may have had COVID-19 (but were not tested): - You may not attend until at least 14 days after symptoms resolved.