Mendelson Park & Playground
Covid Usage Policies
Users assume all risk. Adults are required to supervise all children in their party.
Who May Use the Park
· No more than 30 people may be in the park at a given time. This includes all adults & children.
· All children must be accompanied by a parent or adult family member at all times.
· Do not enter if you or your child has had COVID-19 or any symptoms in the last two weeks, or if you or your child has had direct contact with someone with COVID-19.
· It is the responsibility of parents to make sure that everyone in their party is adhering to all rules.
· Baron Hirsch staff may do spot checks. Failure to adhere to rules may lead to park closure.
General Usage Policies
· Masks covering mouth and nose must be worn by all children over two and by adults at all times.
· Children may unmask for a quick drink or small snack (like a cookie or slice of fruit) which should be eaten at a bench or table. Anything more substantial is not allowed in the park but may be eaten in the sukkah.
· Do not enter the park if you see that your presence will put the total number over 30 people.
· Adults are asked to stay socially distanced from each other.
Registration, Signup and Hours
· Pre-registration for park usage may be requested at www.baronhirsch.org/parksignup. Families are asked to register for Shabbat no later than noon on Friday.
· A signup list will be posted near the gate on Erev Shabbat. If there are empty slots, drop ins will be permitted provided that the total capacity is not reached. It is the user’s responsibility to count those present and review the signup to make sure the capacity is not exceeded.