When making sandwiches at home:
1. Please wear gloves and mask.
2. How much product do I need?
3. When opening a loaf of bread – do not throw out the bag or the tie!
4. Seal each sandwich in a zip lock bag and place it back into the bread bag
5. Once the bread bag has been refilled with completed sandwiches, tie it back up.
6. If there will be a delay before you return the sandwiches to the shul, please freeze them.
You may purchase your own supplies, or you may order them from the shul. To order sandwich supplies, enter your information above.
Supplies may be picked up at Baron Hirsch on the following days & times:
Friday, February 5, 9AM – 2PM
Sunday, February 7, 9AM – Noon
Monday – Thursday, February 8 – 11, 9AM – 3PM
Your donations help us purchase more supplies!